1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
"Facial-recognition technology is quickly becoming a mainstay of commercial and government surveillance systems. While it can provide benefits in automation and security, it is also a threat to privacy. Sophisticated algorithms can already extract information about your gender, age and even mood from a single image, and then link those physical attributes to commercial or government databases."
-Face to Anti-Face
A little shout out to the shy guys out there!
It’s sometimes tough to be shy in contemporary society, especially when those who openly express themselves are seen as more competent/confident than those who are a bit more, well, inward. We say “[insert your favourite swear word here] that!” Amount of time spent socializing does not a smart person make. And, frankly, if we trust anyone’s comments, they’re Stephen Hawking’s, right?